Best College/University Investigative or Documentary Report:
- Berry College – An Italian History: How one Jewish family survived Italy’s fascist persecution
- DePaul University - NATO Summit Coverage and Preview
- Minnesota State University Moorhead – horizonlines.org
- News21 at Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Arizona State University - Who Can Vote?”
- NYCity News Service/CUNY Graduate School of Journalism – The Doctor Drain
- Temple University – Philadelphia Neighborhoods: Abandoned Property
- Temple University – Philadelphia Neighborhoods: Smoking
- Temple University – Philadelphia Neighborhoods: South Africa
Each EPPYTM entry is judged on its own merits within a particular category. Finalists must receive a score in the top one third of the average score across all categories within their division (1 million and over unique monthly visitors and under 1 million unique monthly visitors). As a result, there may be no winner in categories not reaching this threshold.
EPPYTM Award winners will be announced live on editorandpublisher.com, Oct. 30, 2012 at 1:30 p.m.