The expanded Kroger will feature a variety of new amenities, including:
- Expanded Floral Department
- Bistro with Chef-Prepared Meals
- Cold Beverage and Fresh Sushi Bar
- Expanded Beer and Wine Department
- Expanded Natural Foods Department
- Gourmet Pastries
- Expansive Meat/Seafood Department
- Improved Beauty Care Department
As part of the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Kroger will donate more than $2,000 to help support technology-based programs for local school systems. The recipients of these funds include the Darlington school, St. Mary’s Catholic School, Floyd County Schools and Rome City Schools. Special guest, Mayor of Rome, Evie McNiece, will assist in the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Turner McCall Kroger employs more than 240 associates with a combined experience of more than 1,480 years of service.
Click here for additional press releases on RN-T.com.